Your health and safety is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring and assessing the COVID-19 outbreak and are compliant with all Australian National Centre for Disease Control and Occupation Health Services Australia requirements to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
Our clinic has strict hygiene practices that are adhered to every day, and is QIP assured, however, since the COVID-19 outbreak we have enacted additional measures.
- Requesting patients who are unwell, recently travelled or been in close contact with a person who has travelled to reschedule their appointment
- Requesting only patients to attend appointments unless they require a guardian in the case of a child
- Requesting patients to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit of the clinic
- Regularly sanitising high-touch areas such as door handles, chairs, pens, the reception desk and the bathroom
- Encouraging the use of the EFTPOS machines to avoid any cash handling
- Removal of all toys and magazines in our waiting area
- Actively checking all staff to ensure they are healthy and well, and not been in contact with anyone who has travelled overseas
Robe Dental is committed to providing high quality dental care to the local community and will remain open unless mandated to close.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to any future changes enforced by National and State Government authorities.
Thank you to all our patients for your continued support, and take care.